Patent Pending InnerFeed™ Antenna Technology
Utilizing InnerFeed technology, the new AirGrid M Series represents the evolution of outdoor broadband wireless devices. Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
Robust and Simple Product Design
Can be oriented to use either vertical or horizontal polarization. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Activity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support
100+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range. AirGrid products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
* Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz;
* Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash;
* Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface;
* Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE;
* RoHS Compliance: YES;
* Tx Power: 20dBm;
* Antenna Gain: 23dBm;
* RX Sensitivity: -97dBm
* Max Power Consumption: 3 Watts;
* Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Adapter Included;
* Power Method: 5V USB+POE Adapter Included;
* Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C (System PCB optimized for hi-temp);
* Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing;
* Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4;
* Size/Weight: 0.2kg (feed), .65kg(mount), .8kg (11x14" reflector), 1.9kg (17x24" reflector);