Take UniFi outdoors and link 50% further than the base model UAP with UAP-Outdoor. Includes 2 external omni antennas and secondary Ethernet port. 802.11n MIMO, 300+Mbps speeds, 600 ft range.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is
a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. All UniFi Access Point (AP) models (UAP-Mini, UAP, UAP-LR and UAP-Outdoor) have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. They are powered using the included Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter, which provides power and data using a single cable.
Sleek wall-mountable and ceiling tile mountable design (all accessories included).
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
One wired UniFi AP uplink supports 4 wireless downlinks allowing wireless adoption of devices and real-time changes to network topology.
With L3 Manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run in a different subnet to the UniFi APs it manages, allowing “no-touch” AP provisioning.
* Tx Power: 27 dBm;
* WiFi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n*;
* Antennas: (2) External 6 dBi omni antenna included 191 mm (Length), 13mm (Diameter);
* Ports: ￼￼Ethernet (2￼￼) (Auto MDX, autosensing 10/100 Mbps);
* Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V );
* Power Supply: 24V 1A PoE Adapter included;
* Operating Temperature: -30°C to 75°C (14°F to +158° F);
* Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% Condensing;
* Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 3 cm
* Weight: 540 g