|Unlike traditional enterprise WiFi systems utilizing a hardware WiFi Switch, Unifi uses a virtual client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional hardware.
Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi Wireless Access Points with the intuitive and easy to learn UniFi User Interface.
UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology -- capable of 300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 500 ft.
Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
After the UniFi server is installed on a Mac or PC, the UniFi controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Unifi AP devices.
* Tx Power: 20 dBm;
* WiFi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n*;
* Antennas: 2 Integrated (supports 2x2 MIMO with spatial diversity);
* Ports: Ethernet (Auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps);
* Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V );
* Power Supply: 24V 1A PoE Adapter included;
* Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to +158° F);
* Operating Humidity: 5% - 80% Condensing;
* Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm
* Weight: 290 g