|150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
* Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz;
* Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash;
* Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface;
* Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210;
* RoHS Compliance: YES;
* Tx Power: 28dBm
* RX Sensitivity: -97dBm
* Antenna: Integrated 2x2 MIMO, 11 dBi Dual Pol;
* Max Power Consumption: 8 Watts;
* Power Supply: 15V, 0.8A Surge Portection Integrated POE Adapter Included;
* Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return);
* Operating Temperature: -30C to 80C (System PCB optimized for hi-temp);
* Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing;
* Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4;
* Weight: 0.4 kg;